Hello! We are Applysia, an HR-Tech Startup from the beautiful Münster! We develop Software for personnel selection. Our customers include management consultancies that run Assessment processes for large companies around the world and larger companies as well.
With our Software, we want to sustainably simplify and improve Assessment Centers and thus contribute to the fact that potentials in people can be recognized, promoted and developed free of prejudices. With competence, versatility and commitment, we are working on an Assessment of the 21st century. We bring digitalization to the HR sector and make selection processes fairer, more sustainable and more efficient.
Together with us, you will drive the development of our Backend, our web application and our API. You will be responsible for implementing new features and will be actively involved in architecture and technology decisions.
We believe that even for administrative tasks it is important to develop an application that is easy to understand for everyone and offers a great User Experience.
- You have experience developing with Ruby on Rails or other frameworks like Spring Boot or Laravel.
- You also enjoy Frontend development. We combine Rails with Vue.js to implement interactive features.
- You like to work your way into new topics and technologies. You love to find new solutions for problems.
- You enjoy playing a significant role in shaping a product. This means that you are heavily involved in the design process and always have the customer's needs in mind. It also means that you like to make technical decisions.
- Good written and spoken German.
- Permanent full time position.
- Flexible working hours: You know best when you are most productive.
- Free choice of work equipment: Mac/Linux, mechanical keyboard, plugins, IDE. These are not expenses, but investments. Tell us what you need to be productive and we'll take care of it.
- Cool office in the heart of Münster - the most livable city in the world.
- Possibility of Remote Work: Although we value working in the office, you are welcome to work remotely if it makes sense for you.
- Regular Team Events: We care a lot about corporate culture because we want to work together, not just with each other.
- The opportunity to take on responsibility right from the start: Supported by regular feedback.
- Room to contribute ideas, experience and own initiative.
- Make a difference: Shape the future of personnel selection with our highly motivated team from Applysia!